Showcase your technology & products to Railway and Metro Officials, Tier 1 & 2 Suppliers in India and International Market
Refurbishment and Maintenance, A.I, Industry 4.0 & Application in Railways, Composite Material Utilization, Metrology & Manufacturing Simulation.
ETCS & TCAS, Use of BIM in Infrastructure Projects, New Components and Technology for Signalling, PPP in Railway Projects.
This is a very exclusive print magazine issue which we are compiling for the Railway, Metro & Station Industry and it will contain multiple interviews, articles, industrial updates, testimonials, tenders, and post event report.
Our Online magazine links are sent to more than 50,000 companies all over the world and our Social Media connections.
We shall focus on manufacturers for Rolling Stock, Civil Infrastructure Developers & Component Suppliers to Railway and Metro Sector so that they can get Indian exposure.
This is a Great Opportunity for exposure to Railway Projects & Companies in India.
We are now coming out with our Special Issue of our magazine, which will be distributed very widely online and in print in India and at the multiple Exhibitions at where we shall distribute the magazine at their multiple Media Centers to Exhibitors and visiting Companies.
Please note the magazine is distributed to the following Organizations in India (Brief List)
· Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
· Metro Rail Development Authorities – DMRC, CMRL, BMRL, Kochi Metro, Hyderabad Metro, Ahmedabad Metro, Lucknow Metro, Jaipur Metro, Nagpur Metro, Mumbai Metro.
· Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project: Japanese Companies involved with the project , JETRO etc.
· Railway Station Redevelopment: IRSDC , NBCC , SWR , SER Etc .
· Important Organizations: NCRTC, Foreign Embassies in India, Municipal Authorities and City Development Authorities of Major Cities, Industrial Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce like: Assocham, PHD Chambers of Commerce, CII etc.
· Apart from the selective distribution among the members of these associations, magazine is also circulated at the various railway industry and urban mobility events organized by them.
· Railways :
· Ministry of Railways
· Indian Railways Zonal Offices
· Indian Railways Divisional Offices
· Indian Railways Workshops
· Indian Railways Production Units
· Research and Development Facilities like RDSO, CRIS, CORE, COFMOW
· Special Purpose Vehicles – RVNL, RailTel, DFCCIL
· Public Sector Undertakings like IRCON, RITES, IRCTC, CONCOR, IRFCL, KRCL, RLDA, MRVC.
· Academic & Research Institutions – IITs, Institute of Urban Transport, National Academy of Indian Railway.
· Manufactures of railway parts, components, assemblies, and sub assemblies, for all types of metros trains and general trains in india.
· To the Indian and international railway experts.
For More Information
Contact us at +91981197958, +919811979599 for more information
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today .
Head Office : New Delhi , India
"It is a platform where the readers of Rail Analysis India get the comprehensively knowledge about the rail and metro sector. The magazine also provides enough information about the latest technologies and methodologies are being used in metro constructions. Readers may get aware and benefited by reading this magazine on regular basis."
The Rail Analysis Magazine is a highly professional publication that focuses on providing comprehensive coverage of railway projects across India and abroad. The magazine takes a very sincere approach towards documenting and describing these projects in a manner that is easy for the reader to understand. This is made possible due to the expertise of the team behind the publication, who are well-versed in various aspects of the publishing industry including sales, composition, photography, and design.The magazine has been a valuable partner and source of information for its readers and has established a strong reputation in various markets around the world. The quality of the content is evident in the consistent presence that Rail Analysis Magazine maintains in the railway industry, and its ability to highlight important projects and developments. The magazine has been a key player in spreading awareness and providing up-to-date information to its readers, making it an indispensable resource for anyone interested in the railway industry.
Indeed, the initiative of Rail Analysis of recognising organisations like Fluid Controls helps get a Platform of highlighting the uniqueness of offerings. We would like to take an opportunity and extend our thanks to Rail Analysis and Mr. Ashok Goyal for organizing these summits and felicitating fluid controls with this prominent award. Such a recognition boosts our employee morals to do more and keep innovating in our field.