Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
- Philosophy of Tunnelling
- Fundamentals of rock mechanics related to tunnelling
- Site investigation and ground characterisation
- Geological factors affecting tunnelling
- Tunnel construction techniques in hard and soft grounds: Drill-&-blast, shield tunnelling, Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM), cut-&-cover tunnels
- Tunnel alignment selection issues
- New Austrian Tunnelling Method (NATM), Norwegian Method of Tunnelling (NMT), ADECO-RS Method
- Tunnel support design – Empirical methods, analytical methods, numerical methods
- Numerical methods of analysis and design of tunnels using various software tools from Rocsicence, world’s leading developers of geotechnical software
- Tunnelling hazards: squeezing, rock burst, chimney formation, face collapse, flowing ground, flooding etc.
- Ground stabilisation and ground water control: dewatering, compressed air, grouting, ground freezing, forepoling, face dowels, roof umbrella
- Shotcrete technology
- Rock bolts and dowels
- Constraints of urban tunnelling
- Cut-&-cover metro structures
- Planning and logistics aspects of mechanized metro tunnelling
- Ground settlement due to tunnelling
- Tunnel instrumentation
- Tunnel waterproofing
- Tunnel ventilation
- Tunnelling case-histories
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.