Date of Post: 12 Oct, 2017
Dehradun: Work on the Rishikesh-Karnaprayag rail line project will start next year & will be completed in a time-bound manner, the RVNL (Rail Vikas Nigam Limited) said.
This was conveyed to State CM Trivendra Singh Rawat by RVNL CMD Satish Chandra Agnihotri & Chief Project Manager Himanshu Badoni at a meeting.
- An official release quoting the RVNL officials said, the process of inviting tenders for the long-awaited project has been initiated & work on construction of tunnels will begin by June-July.
- They said, satellite imagery & digital resolution technology will be used for ground work & location survey for the project.
- The chief minister asked officials concerned to complete the land acquisition & forest clearance formalities in a time-bound manner.
People Also Viewed :
- 22 July, 2017 BRPL & IRCON signs Project Execution Agreement
- 8 June, 2018 Khurda-Balangir Railway Line Project Expected To Be Completed in 2 Years
- 17 June, 2017 CM Asks Railway Officials to Work Out Plans & Design for Rail Connectivity Between Shillong & Sohra
- 21 May, 2018 Railway Minister Piyush Goyal Assures Transfer of 71 Acres of Digha Railway Line Land To Bihar Government to construct road on it for smooth plying of vehicles.
- 3 May, 2018 Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram Thakur Urges Railway Minister Piyush Goyal To Increase Speed & Frequency of Trains On Kalka-Shimla Rail Line
- 5 January, 2018 All State Capitals In Northeast To Connect With Railway Lines By 2020
- 12 May, 2018 Railways Seeks to Enhance Connectivity in Northeast under PM Modi’s Mission 2020
- 12 June, 2018 Jayant Sinha and Hardeep Singh Puri Discuss Possibility of Dedicated Metro Rail Connectivity to Key Airports across India
- 7 August, 2018 New Railway Line Connecting Tripura with Bangladesh To Be Laid Soon: Union Minister Jitendra Singh Says
- 27 July, 2018 Minister of Railways Inducts Five New Track Maintenance Machines for State of the Art Track Maintenance on Indian Railways