Date of Post: 12 Oct, 2017
Dehradun: Work on the Rishikesh-Karnaprayag rail line project will start next year & will be completed in a time-bound manner, the RVNL (Rail Vikas Nigam Limited) said.
This was conveyed to State CM Trivendra Singh Rawat by RVNL CMD Satish Chandra Agnihotri & Chief Project Manager Himanshu Badoni at a meeting.
- An official release quoting the RVNL officials said, the process of inviting tenders for the long-awaited project has been initiated & work on construction of tunnels will begin by June-July.
- They said, satellite imagery & digital resolution technology will be used for ground work & location survey for the project.
- The chief minister asked officials concerned to complete the land acquisition & forest clearance formalities in a time-bound manner.
People Also Viewed :
- 22 July, 2017 BRPL & IRCON signs Project Execution Agreement
- 8 June, 2018 Khurda-Balangir Railway Line Project Expected To Be Completed in 2 Years
- 17 June, 2017 CM Asks Railway Officials to Work Out Plans & Design for Rail Connectivity Between Shillong & Sohra
- 5 January, 2018 All State Capitals In Northeast To Connect With Railway Lines By 2020
- 13 August, 2018 Chairman Railway Board Shri Ashwani Lohani conducts inspection of Utraitia-Lucknow Section
- 7 August, 2018 New Railway Line Connecting Tripura with Bangladesh To Be Laid Soon: Union Minister Jitendra Singh Says
- 12 February, 2018 Railways Sanctions Rs 9,204 Crore For Doubling 150 km Long Agra-Bandikui Route & Laying 428.8 km long 4th Rail Line Between Mathura & Bina
- 17 November, 2017 South Eastern Railway Soon To Get Asia’s Largest Interlocking System At Kharagpur
- 1 September, 2018 Railways To Install Automatic Track Fracture Detection System Across 508 km Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project
- 8 March, 2018 Over Rs 4,500 Crore Railway Projects Ongoing In Varanasi: Rajen Gohain