Date of Post: 12 Oct, 2017
Dehradun: Work on the Rishikesh-Karnaprayag rail line project will start next year & will be completed in a time-bound manner, the RVNL (Rail Vikas Nigam Limited) said.
This was conveyed to State CM Trivendra Singh Rawat by RVNL CMD Satish Chandra Agnihotri & Chief Project Manager Himanshu Badoni at a meeting.
- An official release quoting the RVNL officials said, the process of inviting tenders for the long-awaited project has been initiated & work on construction of tunnels will begin by June-July.
- They said, satellite imagery & digital resolution technology will be used for ground work & location survey for the project.
- The chief minister asked officials concerned to complete the land acquisition & forest clearance formalities in a time-bound manner.
People Also Viewed :
- 22 July, 2017 BRPL & IRCON signs Project Execution Agreement
- 17 June, 2017 CM Asks Railway Officials to Work Out Plans & Design for Rail Connectivity Between Shillong & Sohra
- 26 October, 2017 Tender Floated for Procuring Rails worth about 3,500 cr
- 11 November, 2017 Governments Of Kerala & Karnataka Agrees To Conduct Survey On Revised Thalassery-Mysuru Rail Line via Mananthavady
- 28 October, 2017 Indian Railway Gives Green Light For The 3rd and 4th Rail Line Linking Thiruvananthapuram and Kasaragod
- 14 August, 2017 Electrification Work On Delhi-Rewari Railway Track Begins
- 7 July, 2017 Goa Government Agreed to Contribute Rs 18.60 Crore towards Konkan Railway
- 5 July, 2017 Ministry of Railways sanctioned New BG line between Jeypore & Navarangpur in Odisha
- 24 July, 2017 Railway Board Direct Officials to Put the DFC and Bullet Train Project on Fast Track
- 2 November, 2017 Texmaco Rail & Engineering Bags Contract Worth US$ 67.7 Million From Bangladesh Railway For Construction Of Rail Line Between India & Bangladesh