Date of Post: 12 Oct, 2017
Dehradun: Work on the Rishikesh-Karnaprayag rail line project will start next year & will be completed in a time-bound manner, the RVNL (Rail Vikas Nigam Limited) said.
This was conveyed to State CM Trivendra Singh Rawat by RVNL CMD Satish Chandra Agnihotri & Chief Project Manager Himanshu Badoni at a meeting.
- An official release quoting the RVNL officials said, the process of inviting tenders for the long-awaited project has been initiated & work on construction of tunnels will begin by June-July.
- They said, satellite imagery & digital resolution technology will be used for ground work & location survey for the project.
- The chief minister asked officials concerned to complete the land acquisition & forest clearance formalities in a time-bound manner.
People Also Viewed :
- 22 July, 2017 BRPL & IRCON signs Project Execution Agreement
- 17 June, 2017 CM Asks Railway Officials to Work Out Plans & Design for Rail Connectivity Between Shillong & Sohra
- 5 January, 2018 All State Capitals In Northeast To Connect With Railway Lines By 2020
- 17 November, 2017 South Eastern Railway Soon To Get Asia’s Largest Interlocking System At Kharagpur
- 26 October, 2017 Tender Floated for Procuring Rails worth about 3,500 cr
- 11 November, 2017 Governments Of Kerala & Karnataka Agrees To Conduct Survey On Revised Thalassery-Mysuru Rail Line via Mananthavady
- 21 November, 2017 ARSS Infrastructure Projects Bags Order Worth Rs 87.09 Crore From Rail Vikas Nigam For Civil Work
- 28 October, 2017 Indian Railway Gives Green Light For The 3rd and 4th Rail Line Linking Thiruvananthapuram and Kasaragod
- 13 November, 2017 KRDCL To Submit Detailed Project Reports For Key Projects Of The State By December-End
- 22 January, 2018 Railway Minister For State Sh. Rajen Gohain To Lay Foundation Stone For Electrification Of Kanyakumari-Nagercoil-Thiruvananthapuram Section On Tuesday