Date of Post: 11 Sep, 2017
Vizag: AMRC (Amaravati Metro Rail Corporation) has invited Expression of interest (EoI) for pre-qualifications for development of Visakhapatnam Metro Rail project. The project will be developed in Andhra Pradesh on DFBOT/PPP basis.
Amaravati Metro Rail Corporation Limited (AMRC) is a 100% Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) owned entity that has been vested with the mandate to develop and implement mass rapid transit system projects in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- GoAP has decided to implement the Metro Rail system for the city of Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India on an innovative Public-Private Partnership model – DFBOT (Design, Finance, Build, Operate and Transfer) basis.
- AMRC has been mandated to carry out the Bid Process for selection of a private entity as the Developer.
- The selected Developer has to incorporate a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) in which GoAP/AMRCNUDA will have an equity upto 11% in the SPV.
Salient Features Of The Project:
- Metro Rail Corridors (3) length – 42.5 kms
- All Corridors – Elevated
- Number of Stations – 41
- Estimated Project Cost – Rs.8,800 crore
- Estimated capital cost investment by Developer – Rs. 4,200 crore
For More Details : Click Here