Date of Post: 09 Oct, 2017
Vijayawada: Eight international consultants has submitted Expressions of Interest (EoI) / Requests for Quotation in Germany to prepare the DPR (Detailed Project Report) for the light metro rail project in Vijayawada.
Eight international consultants formed joint ventures and submitted the EOIs.
The 8 international consultants are
- Egis Rail SA (France)
- GRE-Gauff Rail Engineering (Berlin)
- Ramboll Transport IMS (Germany)
- SWS Engineering (Italy)
- Systra (France)
- RINA Consulting
- Balaji Railroad Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- DIMTS (Delhi Integrated Multimodal Transit System Ltd.)
- The new DPR, as per New Metro Rail Policy, would have extended corridors to Vijayawada airport, Krishna Canal junction in Guntur and Jakkampudi, according to AMRC Managing Director N.P. Ramakrishna Reddy.
- The AMRC was being assisted by the German development bank KfW in the preparation of the DPR & the bank would shortlist the eligible ones from among the 8 consultants who formed joint ventures, in the next Ten days, Reddy said in a press release.
- The chosen ones will be given 45 days to study the project & submit financial bids by the November-end.