Date of Post: 07 July, 2018
Union Minister Rajen Gohain and Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb today jointly flagged off the Agartala-Deoghar Express on the birthday of Dr Syama Prasad Mookerjee.
More Information :
- It would cover 1,462 km distance in 39 hours.
- This would help devotees of Thakur Anukulchandra visit their Guru’s ashram at Deoghar, in Jharkhand, also famous for Baidyanath temple.
- It has been proposed to name the train as ‘Satsang Express’ after ‘Satsang’, the institution founded by Anukulchandra and the name of its headquarters in Deoghar.
- Around 3,000 devotees start for Deoghar today on the train’s debut journey.
Image Credit : @RailNf – Twitter
People Also Viewed :
- 5 January, 2018 Ministry of Railways , Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Science & Technology Signs MoU on ‘Technology Mission for Indian Railways’
- 7 May, 2018 Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha Flags Off Gorakhpur-Anand Vihar Terminal Humsafar Express
- 22 January, 2018 Union Railway Minister Sh. Piyush Goyal & Road Transport Minister Sh. Nitin Gadkari Agrees On Speedy Clearances For Infrastructure
- 15 January, 2018 Chief Minister Pema Khandu Urges To Prioritise Railway Connectivity To Arunachal Pradesh In Budget 2018-19
- 7 August, 2018 Rail Ministry prioritizes rail infra developmental plans in and around Hyderabad City
- 18 July, 2018 Railways Allocated Record Rs 67,000 Crore For Development of Suburban Railway Network in Mumbai: Railway Minister Piyush Goyal
- 22 September, 2017 Indian Railways Looking To Speed Up Electrification Process To Cut Down Rs 16,000 Crore Expense On Diesel
- 6 November, 2017 Railways To Tie Up With NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation) To Set Up Solar Power Plants On Vacant Land
- 11 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro-7 Update: Pravin Darade, Additional Commissioner, MMRDA Visits Andheri (East) to Dahisar (East) Metro-7 Corridor
- 11 April, 2018 Prime Minister Narendra Modi Flags Off Champaran Humsafar Express Train Between Katihar & Old Delhi