Date of Post: 04 July, 2018
Jammu: Union minister of state for railways Rajen Gohain flagged off a new weekly Humsafar Superfast Express Train from the Jammu railway station. The train connects the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir to Sealdah city in West Bengal, a spokesperson said.
The Humsafar Express provides state-of-the art facilities like-
- Fully air-conditioned
- Modern and safe LHB coaches
- GPS enabled train positioning
- LED display
- Smoke Alarm
- CCTV camera
- Fire extinguishers
- With enhanced comfort & safety accommodations, the train includes Braille signages for visually handicapped, mobile & laptop charging points.
- At the Jammu station X-ray machines, metal detectors shall be deployed in place of the defective ones that were earlier started by the state government.
- The spokesperson said, the effort to develop the rail network has touched the boundaries and hinterlands of the country where railway lines are being laid in difficult mountain terrains, thus reaching more and more passengers and catering to their travel needs.
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .