NEW DELHI, June 07, 2017: On Tuesday, Delhi’s Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot reviewed the progress of Delhi Metro ongoing & proposed projects at a meeting.
Dr Mangu Singh, Managing Director – DMRC made a presentation on the projects during the meeting held at Delhi secretariat, attended by senior officials of the Delhi government & DMRC.
- The Minister asked about the progress of the projects and also told DMRC to expedite work on the corridors, particularly those linking the rural belt of the capital with other parts of the city.
- As part of the Phase-3, Delhi Metro Rail is constructing one of its biggest corridors.
Between Majlis Park – Shiv Vihar.
The total length of the corridor is about 58.59 kilometer
No. of Stations being 38, out of which 26 are elevated & 12 are underground.
- Between Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden in Noida.
- The total length of the corridor is 38.23 kilometer
- No. of Stations being 25, out of which 10 are elevated & 15 are underground.