Date of Post: 01 Aug, 2018
New Delhi: Texmaco Transtrak, a subsidiary arm of Texmaco Rail & Engineering, has signed an MoU with CAF Signalling, for Manufacturing and Supply of CAF’s Electronic Interlocking System in Indian Market.
This include CAF’s train protection and warning systems.
- Texmaco Rail & Engineering’s subsidiary Texmaco Transtrak has signed a pact with Spain-based CAF Signalling for manufacturing and supply of CAF’s electronic interlocking system in the Indian market, the company said in a release.
- Prateek Bhalotia, promoter and managing director, Texmaco Transtrak,”There is a huge opportunity for electronic interlocking in Indian Railways, as these directly impact the improvement of safety and, operational throughput for Indian Railways.”
- Bhalotia added,”It is committed to improving both the above aspects which shall present us with a large opportunity for the products of CAF Signaling.”
- These products is expected to be utilized for upgradation of Indian railways’ signaling system.
- The national transporter are going for upgradation of their signalling system where these products will find extensive utilisation.
Image Credit: Thales Group
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .