Date of Post: 01 Aug, 2018
Bangalore: Texmaco Rail & Engineering Limited informed that its Rail EPC division has received an order of Rs 521 crore for track laying work of Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase 2.
This is one of the largest orders for Metro Ballastless track laying work in India from the BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited).
- The consolidated order book position of the company with its subsidiaries stands at Rs 5,200 crore.
- Earlier on Monday, the company reported Q1FY19 numbers.
- Texmaco Rail has reported a net profit of Rs 6.51 crore in the first quarter of 2018-19 against a net loss of Rs 8.65 crore in the corresponding previous quarter.
- The company said it has commenced the execution of Railway Board’s current order of 1,764 wagons.
- The tender for procurement of 22,258 wagons by Railways for the next 2 years is expected to be opened in the middle of August 2018 and the order is likely to be placed shortly, thereafter.
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .