Date of Post: 01 Nov, 2017
New Delhi: Subros announced that the Company has bagged further order from Indian Railways with an approximate value of Rs 10 crore. This order will be executed within the current financial year.
- The Company has been shortlisted by two major Tier 1 suppliers of Indian Railways, Bombardier India & Medha Servo Drives.
- They have engaged with Subros for future projects with Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai.
- As part of this engagement, both the companies have awarded trial orders to Subros.
People Also Viewed :
- 16 October, 2017 Railway Gives Approval for Major Capacity Augmentation Work of Konkan Railway at a cost of Rs 4980 Crores
- 27 March, 2018 KEC International wins orders worth Rs 769 crores in Railway Sector
- 4 August, 2017 Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd secured New Orders Of Rs 1081 Crore
- 12 August, 2017 FIAT Rail Bogie Karkhana In Karnataka To Be Inaugurated By Railway Minister
- 19 March, 2018 Centre Decides To Make Railway Coach Factory, Raebareli As Largest Factory In The World
- 17 October, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA Receives Eight Bids For Civil Work Of Metro 2B Corridor From DN Nagar to Bandra-Kurla Complex
- 25 January, 2018 Indian Railways To Invest Rs 48,000 Crore To Boost Infrastructure In Northeast
- 11 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro-7 Update: Pravin Darade, Additional Commissioner, MMRDA Visits Andheri (East) to Dahisar (East) Metro-7 Corridor
- 24 November, 2017 Indian Railways Saves Rs 5,636 Crores In Power Bills In Two Years
- 28 September, 2017 Azure Power Won Additional 20 MWs Of Solar Rooftop Projects For Indian Railways