Date of Post: 28 June, 2018
Habibganj: Sanjeev Kumar Lohia, Managing Director & CEO of IRSDC (Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation) inspected the station redevelopment work at Habibganj Railway Station, IRSDC said in a facebook post.
- During the inspection, Lohia inspected various ongoing works at the station.
- Habibganj Railway station will be the first station to be redeveloped through PPP (Public Private Partnership) route under the station redevelopment program of Indian Railways.
- The entire Habibganj Station redevelopment project is likely to be a Rs 450 crore project, of which Rs 100 crore would be spent on station redevelopment and Rs 350 crore on commercial development.
- Bhopal based Bansal Group is awarded the contract for the Redevelopment of Habibganj Railway Station.
- The new-look Habibganj railway station will boast of a glass dome-like structure and have facilities such as food plazas & cafeterias and a plush waiting lounge.
- Habibganj Railway station will have dedicated pick up and drop off parking facilities for station users.
- In April this year, Lohia had said Habibganj station will be ready by December.
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information