Date of Post: 17 Oct, 2017
Indore: The Madhya Pradesh government exploring the possibilities to kick start the Metro Rail Projects In Indore and Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Urban Development & Housing Minister Maya Singh said.
“We have not backtracked from working on metro rail projects in Indore and Bhopal. According to the centre’s new metro policy, we are exploring the possibilities to kick start it,” she said.
- She said that according to the new Metro policy of the Central Government, efforts are being made to make this ambitious project a reality.
- She said,”Our metro project was bigger than other states and its stretches to 200 km in Indore and Bhopal.”
- The state government has cleared the DPR (Detailed Project Report) of the metro project worth Rs 14,485.55 crore (approx UD$ 2,232 Million ) in December.
People Also Viewed :
- 11 August, 2017 CM Talks With Union Minister For Urban Development About Indore & Bhopal Metro Projects
- 14 July, 2017 Team From Asian Development Bank To Visit Indore
- 18 September, 2017 Bhopal Metro Update: Collector Inspected Proposed Land For Metro Station
- 29 September, 2017 Ghaziabad Metro Update: State Government Directed GDA To Go Ahead With Revised Funding Pattern Of Metro Rail Project
- 27 December, 2017 Works On Patna Metro Rail Project To Be Taken Up Soon; State Government To Submit Detailed Project Report To Center Within Next 4 Months: Nitish Kumar
- 16 September, 2017 Patna Metro Update : RITES To Update DPR As Per New Metro Policy, Work Expected To Start In 2019
- 9 September, 2017 State Government In Process To Set Up Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Instead Of Setting Metro Corporation For Particular Cities
- 6 October, 2017 Chandigarh Metro Update: Centre To Seek Fresh Proposal From UT Administration To Assess Metro Rail Project Viability
- 16 March, 2018 Delhi Government To Soon Clear Phase-IV Project Of Delhi Metro
- 31 May, 2018 The Rs 8,000 Crore Visakhapatnam Light Metro Rail Project To Be Executed Under PPP (Public-Private Partnership) Mode