Date of Post: 25 Sep, 2018
Bhopal: The State Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan cleared the proposal for 500 million euros loan from the European Investment Bank (EIB) for the Bhopal Metro rail project.
The other decisions taken by the state cabinet on Monday, included approval to 405 posts for the metro rail projects in Indore and Bhopal.
- It granted approval of creation of two posts separately of Additional Managing Director for Bhopal and Indore.
- MPMRCL (Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Co. Ltd.) will have the authority of filling the vacancies, recruitment process, honorarium and of determining the requirement of qualification and experience.
- Also, the cabinet cleared the proposal to prepare a feasibility report for starting metro rail in Jabalpur and Gwalior.
- The 16.413 hectares of land of selected area of MOG Lines, Indore will be included under Smart City Project.
- The Cabinet granted approval for a CPS Diploma course in hospitals of the state.
- The Cabinet decided to provide free coaching to outstanding graduate and qualified students to prepare for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examination in Delhi under the Higher Education Department’s new scheme.
- Under this scheme, meritorious students who cannot get coaching at their own expense are selected.
- Under this scheme 100 students from various sections of the society will be selected in accordance with the set standards and will be sent to coaching institutes of Delhi for UPSC exam preparation.
To know more about recent developments of Bhopal Metro –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .