Hyderabad: Vinod Kumar Yadav, General Manager, South Central Railway (SCR) on Monday instructed officials to eliminate all Un-Manned Level Crossings (UMLCs) gates in the zone by next year.
Yadav conducted a review meeting on safety & punctuality at Rail Nilayam along with principal heads of departments.
According to an official release, he said that the Minister of Railways has complimented the zone regarding elimination of level crossings.
- He instructed the officials to make an action plan to provide all stations & offices with LED lighting by the end of this financial year.
- He instructed the officials to intensify field level checks, track maintenance works and address the problems on top priority.
- Yadav reviewed the Monsoon readiness drill including patrolling, monitoring of water levels of tanks etc., and instructed them to concentrate on vulnerable locations.
- Speaking on the Punctuality, Yadav stated that the punctuality also should be accorded priority.
People Also Viewed :
- 19 September, 2017 Central Railway Rolls Out First ‘Vistadome’ Coach On Mumbai-Goa Route
- 4 January, 2018 Ultra Modern Signalling System in Indian Railways
- 6 June, 2017 Railways To Install 130 CCTV cameras at Secunderabad railway station & 59 at Nampally station
- 25 November, 2017 Indian Railways To Introduce Electronic Microprocessor-Based Signalling System To Replace Electrical Signals
- 3 October, 2017 Railways Working With ‘Indian Space Research Organisation’ To Make Travel By Trains More Safer
- 9 March, 2018 Indian Railways To Invest Rs 75,000 Crore To Bring Most Modern Technology Of European Train Control System (ETCS) In India
- 19 June, 2017 Tenders For CoD and Radio Services To Be Floated Next Week
- 9 January, 2018 8,500 Railway Stations Across India To Get Wi-Fi facilities by March 2019 at Rs 700 Crore
- 29 May, 2018 ETCS Level 2 Signalling to be tested on the 830 km Delhi-Mughalsarai route
- 26 March, 2018 Indian Railways To Install Coach Defect Monitoring Systems On 65 Rail Sections Across The Country