Date Of Post: 12 Feb, 2018
Patna: 3 new ROBs (Rail-over Bridges) would come up in 2 months in the state with an estimated expenditure of Rs 332 crore, State road construction department (RCD) minister Nand Kishore Yadav on Sunday said. The 3 ROBs would be constructed at Yarpur in Patna, Bihiya in Ara & Khagaria, the minister said. Of the Rs 332 crore, Rs 241 crore would be borne by the state government and the rest by the railways, the minister said.
RoB at Yarpur-
- The ROB at Yarpur will be constructed with an expenditure of Rs 188 crore.
- The deadline for the same is March 31.
- Yadav said,”While Rs 138 crore will be spent by the state government, the railways will contribute Rs 50 crore.”
RoB at Khagaria
- The RoB at Khagaria will cost Rs 98 crore.
- Rs 75 crore will be spent by the state government, while the railways will contribute Rs 23 crore.
RoB at Bihiya-
- The rail overbridge at Bihiya, will be developed at the cost Rs 46 crore.
- The state’s share is Rs 28 crore and the railways will contribute Rs 18 crore.
Image source: Panoramio