Date of Post: 01 June, 2018
New Delhi: As part of pre-construction activities for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor, the NCRTC has started road widening work for the project. The NCRTC (National Capital Region Transport Corporation) is the executing agency for the RRTS project between Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut.
- 8 corridors have been identified for creating high-speed NCRTC smart lines in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Out of these, 3 have been prioritised in the first phase.
- The Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor will be the first RRTS project to be implemented.
- The other 2 corridors to be build under first phase of the project are:
- Delhi-Alwar RRTS
- Delhi-Panipat RRTS
- The Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut line will begin at Sarai Kale Khan in the national capital and will go up to Modipuram in Meerut, passing through- Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Murad Nagar, and Modi Nagar.
Image Credit: NCRTC
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .