Date of Post: 05 Jan, 2019
NCRTC (National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd.), a joint venture Company of Government of India and participating States, invites Open e-bids (Manual bid are not permitted) on Local Competitive Bidding under single stage two packet system for “Conducting Initial Pile Load Test from Gurugram (IDPL Complex) to Dharuhera for Delhi – SNB RRTS Corridor”.
- Name of Work: Contract : DA/CE/COR-OF/003: Conducting Initial Pile Load Test from Gurugram (IDPL Complex) to Dharuhera for Delhi – SNB RRTS Corridor.
- Estimated Cost of Work : INR 3,50,14,369
- Completion period of work : 6 months
- Pre-bid Meeting : 03.01.2019 at 1200 Hrs.
- Bid submission start date : 12.01.2019 from 1100 Hrs
- Bid submission end date : 17.01.2019 up to 1500 Hrs
- Date & Time of opening of Bid (Technical Bid only) : 18.01.2019 at 1500 Hrs.
Authority and place for submission of Bid Security, Cost of bid documents, Details of MSEs/ Startup business, seeking clarifications on bid documents and address for pre bid meeting:
Group General Manager (Civil)
National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC)
7/6, Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049
Phone: 011-41066943, Fax: 011-4106 6953
For More Details: Click Here
To know more about recent developments of RRTS –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .