New Delhi: Richa Industries Limited, a leading Construction & Engineering company, has secured an order of Rs 35 crores (approx US$ 5.4 Million) from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) for constructing 6 Elevated Metro rail stations on Mukundpur to Shiv Vihar Corridor & Depot cum Workshop of Jahangirpuri to Badli Corridor Phase-3 of Delhi MRTS.
- Winner : Richa Industries Limited
- Awarding Organisation : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Estimated Cost : Rs 35 crores (approx US$ 5.4 Million)
- Order : Construction of 6 Elevated Metro rail stations on Mukundpur to Shiv Vihar Corridor & Depot cum Workshop of Jahangirpuri to Badli Corridor Phase-3 of Delhi MRTS
- Richa Industries received this back to back projects from Delhi Metro.
- The First Project involves the Construction of 6 elevated metro rail stations & 2nd project involves Construction of Workshop, Inspection Shed, Stabling Shed, Pit Wheel Lathe Shed & Parking Shed.
- The complete scope of work entails Engineering Design, Fabrication, Shipment & Erection of the Pre Engineered Buildings.
- We are glad to get this back to back project of DMRC and this will be our fifth achievement after associating with Metro Rail Sector, said Dr. Sandeep Gupta, Managing Director, Richa Industries Limited.
- Our focus will remain to take up more challenging projects in future for Infrastructure development & enhancing Public services, he added.
To Find Rail Analysis on Facebook For latest opportunities, news, events and much more
Send your comments, suggestions and tips to email@example.com