Date Of Post: 12 Mar, 2018
Bengaluru: The Railways will start 8 new suburban services from KSR Bengaluru City, Whitefield, Banaswadi, & Baiyappanahalli stations, from today.
About the train services-
- There will be 4 new DEMU services between Banaswadi & Hosur.
- Departures from Banaswadi will be at 9.50 AM and 12.40 AM and from Hosur at 11.15 AM and 3.20 PM.
- The journey will take 70 minutes and the train will have halts at Baiyappanahalli, Bellandur Road, Karmelaram, Heelalige, and Anekal Road.
Whitefield to Baiyappanahalli:
- Whitefield to Baiyappanahalli MEMU service will depart at 9 AM (in the return direction at 4.45 PM).
- The journey takes 20 minutes and the train will have halts at K.R. Puram & Hoodi.
KSR Bengaluru City to Baiyappanahalli:
- KSR Bengaluru City to Baiyappanahalli MEMU service will depart at 7.50 AM (in the return direction at 6.56 PM).
- The journey takes 25 minutes and the train will have halts at Bengaluru Cantonment & Bengaluru East.
Image Credit: Abinoh – Wikimedia Commons
People Also Viewed :
- 3 January, 2018 Standardization planned on All Trains To Have – 22 Coaches – Soon, Making All Trains Able To Run On Any Route
- 24 January, 2018 Central Railway To Roll Out 26 More Services In Harbour & Trans-Harbour From January 31
- 8 July, 2017 Prabhu Flags Off New Weekly Express Train From Indore to Guwahati
- 9 August, 2018 SER Introduces New Humsafar Express Between Santragachi and Jabalpur With Modern LHB Coaches
- 14 May, 2018 Introduction of New Humsafar Express Between Bhagat Ki Kothi – Tambaram Stations via Vijayawada
- 20 September, 2017 Railways Plans To Introduce New Faster Rajdhani Express Between Mumbai and Delhi
- 30 January, 2018 Central Railway To Introduce 26 Additional Suburban Services From Tomorrow
- 2 August, 2017 Railways To Run 18 Superfast AC Special Trains Between H. Nizamuddin – Kochuveli
- 10 May, 2018 Ministry of Railways introduces new Humsafar Train viz. 22437/22438 Allahabad-AnandVihar (T) (Tri-weekly)
- 21 June, 2017 Prabhu flags off a passenger train from Nayagarh town to Khurda Road