Date of Post : 06 July, 2017
Indian Railways has launched the Janani Sewa Scheme for the mothers to eliminate the discomfort caused to them during their commute in Trains.
Here’s More to Know About the Janani Sewa Scheme:
- Under this scheme hot milk, hot water and baby food will be available at railway stations.
- It will be available on all the major Railway Stations.
- Availability of children’s Menu through e-catering scheme also being ensured.
- Food items like french fries, noodles, burgers and meal combos through its e-catering services is being ensured.
This menu will be available through e-catering for all trains passing
- New Delhi
- Chennai Egmore
- Pathankot Jn.
The scheme has been announced by Indian Railways in the 2016-2017 Rail Budget.
People Also Viewed :
- 12 June, 2017 You Can Get Your Fast Food Delivered on Your Seat in These Trains
- 22 July, 2017 Government Working With Global Technology Firms Like Apple To Help Take Indian railways To Next Level: Prabhu
- 5 July, 2017 Indian Railways Employees to Soon Get New Uniforms
- 17 June, 2017 Konkan Railway plans to plant 1.5 lakh saplings in 2017-18
- 6 June, 2017 Railways To Save Rs 300 Crore a Year On Water Bill
- 11 July, 2017 IROAF Sets Gold Standards By Winning Eco Innovation Award
- 28 July, 2017 Minister of Railways felicitates Indian Railways Women Cricketers of Indian Women Cricket Team
- 6 May, 2017 IRCTC to Launch A Special Monsoon Service with Maharajas Express
- 18 July, 2017 Minister of Railways Inaugurates Sindhudurg leg of the Science Express
- 28 April, 2017 Prabhu tells why Indian Railways will never be privatised