Date of Post: 09 Aug, 2018
Visakhapatnam: A new train is in queue to run between Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh to Kirandul in Chhattisgarh via Kottavalasa in AP and Koraput in Odisha. As per ECR, it will be introduced on Independence Day (15 August).
- The route for the new train will be from Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh to Kirandul in Chhatisgarh via Kottavalasa in AP and Koraput in Odisha
- As Per East Coast Railway, the train would be flagged off from Visakhapatnam on August 15 and would from Kirandaul on August 16.
- The leaving time for Visakhapatnam-Kirandul Express would be at 9.40 pm daily from Visakhapatnam and would arrive at Kirandul at 9.40 am on the next day
- The return journey time would be at 3.30 pm daily and arrive at Visakhapatnam at 3.20 am on the next day
- The train will have AC three tier, three sleeper Class coaches, three second class seating coaches and two guard-cum-luggage vans.
- The Stations name between Visakhapatnam and Kirandul from both the directions are:
- Kotpar Road
To know more about recent developments of Railways-
Image Credit: Wikipedia
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information.