Date of Post : 24 July, 2017
Ahmedabad: Railway Board chairman, A.K. Mital held a review meeting at Ahmedabad in Gujarat, & reviewed the progress of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train project.
Mital directed the officials to put the dedicated freight corridor & bullet train project on the fast track.
He reviewed the progress of various ongoing projects in the state of Gujarat & Rajasthan including:
- Doubling work
- Laying of new lines
- Gauge conversion projects
- New survey
- Electrification work
- Developments of Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train project to be undertaken by NHSRC.
- The progress of Phase-I of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor between Rewari & Vadodara (920 km) being undertaken by Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation Ltd.
People Also Viewed :
- 13 June, 2017 Rail lines in Gujarat to be “broad gauged” before October
- 27 July, 2017 IPRCL To Build Indore-Manmad Rail Corridor For Shipments Of Containers To JNPT
- 7 July, 2017 Goa Government Agreed to Contribute Rs 18.60 Crore towards Konkan Railway
- 28 October, 2017 Indian Railway Gives Green Light For The 3rd and 4th Rail Line Linking Thiruvananthapuram and Kasaragod
- 17 January, 2018 Rail Track Doubling On Ernakulam-Kayamkulam Stretch To Be Completed By March 2020
- 17 June, 2017 CM Asks Railway Officials to Work Out Plans & Design for Rail Connectivity Between Shillong & Sohra
- 11 August, 2017 Punj Lloyd wins EPC Railway Doubling Project worth Rs 478 crores in Rajasthan
- 24 January, 2018 Minister of state for Railways Shri Rajen Gohain Laid Foundation Stone For Railway Projects worth Rs 3,618 Crore
- 27 January, 2018 New 30km Bagalkot-Khajjidoni Line Commissioned; Electrification From Ramanagaram to Mysuru Completed: General Manager South Western Railway
- 5 July, 2017 Ministry of Railways sanctioned New BG line between Jeypore & Navarangpur in Odisha