Date of Post: 07 July, 2018
Proposal has been sent by North Eastern Railway for a rail link from Tanakpur to Delhi and Lal Kuan to South India.
More Information :
- At a recent meeting , The General Manager Shri Rajiv Aggarwal conveyed this to Uttarakhand Chief Minister Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat .
- It was suggested that the expansion of the railway network in the state would give a boost to tourism .
- It was also suggested to start a Corbett Special train between Ramnagar and Delhi and a Dehradun – Kathgodam intercity train which Mr Aggarwal assured that they shall check the techno-feasibility for this project .
About NER :
- NER has 3450 route kms with 486 stations.
- NER primarily serves the areas of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & western districts of Bihar.
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .