Date of Post: 10 Aug, 2018
Pune: DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited) has invited tenders for “Topographical Survey work for preparation of DPR for Metro Corridor from Civil Court to Chaitanya Colony in Pune”.
DMRC invites e- tender for the following works-
Bid Submission Start Date : 09-Aug-2018 04:30 PM
Bid Opening Date : 21-Aug-2018 03:30 PM
Bid Submission End Date : 20-Aug-2018 03:00 PM
Tender, along with all details should be submitted online on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app upto 15:00 Hrs. on 20.08.2018. Late tenders (received after date and time of submission of bid) shall not be accepted under any circumstances. Tender will be opened on 21.08.2018 by 15:30 Hrs.
Tender will remain on sale from 09.08.2018 to 20.08.2018 up to 15:00 Hrs.
For More Details: Click Here
To know more about recent developments of Pune Metro Rail-
21 July, 2018 : Pune Metro Update: 3rd Span of Pune Metro at Anand Nagar Completed
18 July, 2018 : Pune Metro Update: Proposal Approved for Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Two Additional Metro Routes
16 July, 2018 : Pune Metro Information Centre to start at Chhatrapati Sambhaji Park
Image Credit : Pune Metro
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
People Also Viewed :
- 5 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: Pune Municipal Corporation Submits Consent Letter To MahaMetro For Preparing DPR Of Swargate-Katraj Corridor
- 12 January, 2018 Tripartite MoU Signs Between Enterprise & Temasek Foundation International-Singapore Cooperation, MahaMetro and Pune Municipal Corporation For Multi-Modal Transport In Pune
- 15 September, 2017 Pune Metro Update : Maha-Metro To Extend Vanaz-Ramwadi Metro section For Another 7 kms Up To Wagholi
- 15 December, 2017 Pune Metro Update: PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation) To Send Proposal To MahaMetro To Prepare DPR (Detailed Project Report) For Metro Extension Till Nigdi
- 11 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis Urges Centre To Approve 3rd Metro Line Between Hinjewadi-Shivajinagar
- 15 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: Work Begins To Create Detailed Project Report For Extending Pimpri-Swargate Metro Route Up To Nigdi & Katraj
- 9 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: Process Begins For Preparing Detailed Project Reports On extending Metro Lines From Pimpri to Nigdi & Swargate to Katraj
- 29 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: MahaMetro To Begin Work On Three Metro Stations at Paud Road Soon
- 16 February, 2018 Pune Metro Update: MahaMetro To Soon Start Process Of Inviting Tenders For Constructing 7.7 km Viaduct On Civil Court-Ramwadi Route
- 10 November, 2017 Pune Metro Update: MahaMetro Receives Advanced Possession Of 50 Percent Of Government Land For Metro Rail Corridors