Date Of Post: 11 June, 2018
Pune: MahaMetro has invited tenders for Construction of Underground Stations at Budhwar Peth, Mandai and Swargate and Associated Tunnels on the North-South Corridor of Pune Metro Rail Project.
Name of work : Design and Construction of Underground Stations at Budhwar Peth, Mandai and Swargate and Associated Tunnels on the North-South Corridor of Pune Metro Rail Project.
Completion Period : 182 Weeks
Pre-bid Meeting : 26.06.2018
Date & Time of submission of Tender : 26.07.2018 16.00 Hrs.
Date & Time of Opening of Tender : 26.07.2018 at 16.30 Hrs.
For More Details : Click here
Image Credit: Pune Metro
People Also Viewed :
- 9 June, 2018 Bhopal Metro Update: Tenders Invited For Construction of Elevated Viaduct Between AIIMS & Subhash Nagar For Phase-1 of Bhopal Metro Project
- 3 February, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: CMRL Floats Tenders For Both Soil Tests & Designing Alignment and Stations For Phase-II Project
- 6 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: MahaMetro Starts Constructing First Station Of Pune Metro At Sant Tukaramnagar
- 7 March, 2018 Mumbai Metro-3 Update: MMRC Gets Approval For Construction Of Subway Connecting Existing Subway Outside Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
- 18 May, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update: Pile Foundation Construction Work Starts for Central Viaduct Portion of Gaddigodam Metro Station
- 29 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: MahaMetro To Begin Work On Three Metro Stations at Paud Road Soon
- 29 June, 2017 BMRC Invites Bids For Work On Bangalore Metro Phase-II
- 25 April, 2018 Pune Metro Update: MahaMetro To Soon Appoint Agency To Take Up Work On Civil Court-Ramwadi Stretch of Pune Metro Project
- 30 April, 2018 DMRC Invites Tender For Construction of Viaduct and 5 Elevated Stations of Mumbai Metro 6 Corridor
- 11 June, 2018 RRTS Update: NCRTC Invites Bids For Works From Sahibabad to Duhai Including Duhai Depot for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor