Date of Post: 29 Sep, 2017
Pune: Work on the Vanaz-Ramwadi metro route of the pune metro rail project begins on Thursday.
The civil work of Pune Metro Corridor 2 Vanaz-Ramwadi Inaugurated by Guardian Minister Girish Bapat, & MLA Smt. Medha kulkarni on Paud Road.
In the first phase of the Pune Metro Rail project has 2 corridors covering a distance of around 31.5 km.
The Two Corridors Are-
- Vanaz to Ramwadi
- Nigdi in Pimpri Chinchwad to Swargate
- The central government’s funds are expected to arrive once the final approval is received.
- The project is being implemented by Maha-Metro.
- Girish Bapat said,”All issues will be sorted out. Both projects will be executed. Some land reserved for biodiversity parks (BDP) will be given for the Shivshrushti project.”
Image Credit: Pune Metro
People Also Viewed :
- 31 August, 2017 Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis Puts Pune Metro Rail Project on Fast Track
- 4 July, 2017 EIB to fund 600 million euro for phase-I of Pune Metro
- 18 October, 2017 Pune Metro Update: PMRDA Will Acquire 70 Acres Land At Rs 100 crore To Build Carshed Of Hinjewadi-Shivajinagar Metro stretch
- 6 May, 2017 NCC Bagged Worth Rs 499 Cr for The First Construction Contract from Pune Metro
- 18 July, 2017 Pune Metro Work Finally Picking Up Pace
- 27 October, 2017 Pune Metro Update: MahaMetro Erected First Pier For Elevated Portion Of Pimpri-Swargate Metro Route
- 17 August, 2017 PMC Standing Committee Gives Nod To Construct Flyover At Nalstop Chowk
- 25 July, 2017 Traffic Diversion For Metro Rail Construction From Today
- 15 September, 2017 LKT Engineering Consultants Ltd. Wins Contract From Pune Metro For Design Consultancy Services For 12 Elevated Stations
- 23 August, 2017 Pune Metro To Provide These Facilities for the Commuters Convenience