Date of Post: 16 Aug, 2018
Pune: On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, Pune Metro’s Information Center at Chattrapati Sambhaji Udyan near Bal Gandharva was inaugurated at the hands of Lal Bahadur Shastri Primary School & differently-abled students along with MahaMetro officials. The center will act as a source of information & to register feedback/suggestions.
- The proposed `Information Centre’ or Mahiti Kendra will help in disseminating information related to the project.
- This Information Centre will remain functional throughout the day from 7 am to 11 pm.
- The Information Centre will be replica of Metro train; a metro passenger coach with matching interiors will function as Information Centre.
- A team of dedicated staff would be posted there to guide citizens and give them information about the metro project.
- It is aimed to provide comprehensive information about Pune Metro Project including latest developments, project updates, salient features, stations, routes, benefits, etc.
- The exteriors of the proposed model are being made using materials like FRP and ACP, while the interiors are an exact lookalike of the metro coach with Stainless Steel, Glass and PVC matting.
- An electronic display system will also be put up at the Centre so that citizens can browse and get all the relevant details that they seek.
- In all, 3 electronic displays would be installed inside the coach which will inform citizens about the project through PPTs and informative films.
- The coach graphics have been specially designed to reflect the flavor of Pune, highlighting its monuments and structures.
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .