Date of Post: 29 May, 2018
In a recent Meeting , officials met with AMRC Managing Director N P Ramakrishna Reddy and Minister for Municipal Administration P Narayana , The Project for Light Rail Metro was approved for Vishakapatnam .
Further Details :
- Project Cost Expected to be : INR 8,000 crore.
- Project Execution : The Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority ( VUDA ) has been entrusted with the responsibility of the execution of the project.
- A Detailed Project Report (DPR) would be sent to the government .
- The Amaravati Metro Rail Corporation (AMRC) will bear 50% of the project cost and the remaining would be raised under the PPP-mode and certain contribution from the VUDA .
- Project Length : The project’s first phase is projected to cover a distance of 42.54 km from Gajuwaka to Kommadi .
Image Credit : (WT-en) Ravikiran Rao
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .