Date of Post : 09 Oct, 2018
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Today will visit Haryana for laying the foundation stone for the rail coach refurbishing factory. According to an official release, the Prime Minister would unveil a plaque to mark the laying of Foundation Stone of the Rail Coach Refurbishing Karkhana in Sonepat at a public meeting.
- It said,”Once complete, this would be a major repair and maintenance facility for rail coaches in the northern region. It is being set up using modular and prefabricated construction techniques, modern machinery, and environment-friendly features.”
- The state government has transferred 160 acres of land to the Railway Ministry for this purpose.
- The setting up of this factory would provide direct and indirect employment to thousands of youth, and opportunities of skill development.
- The project would give a boost to the economic development in the region.
- The factory would refurbish 500 to 700 coaches every year.
To know more about recent developments of Railways-
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .