Date of Post: 05 Oct, 2018
Chandigarh: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of Rail Coach Factory in Barhi village of Sonipat district on October 9, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said on Thursday. The state government has transferred 160 acres of land to the Railway Ministry for this purpose, he added.
- The setting up of this factory would provide direct and indirect employment to thousands of youth, and opportunities of skill development.
- The project would give a boost to the economic development in the region
- Also, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi will unveil the statue of peasant leader late Sir Chhotu Ram in Sampla township of Rohtak district on October 9, Khattar said.
- The prime minister has also been invited for a programme to be organised on the completion of four years of the BJP government in Haryana on November 1, Khattar said.
- In case he is not available, BJP National President Amit Shah would attend the function, for which he has already given his confirmation, he added.
To know more about recent developments of Railways-
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .