Bangalore: President Pranab Mukherjee will inaugurate the much-awaited underground section of the Green Line of Bangalore Metro rail service on June 17.
* The underground section will connect Nagasandra in the northern part of the city with Yelachanahalli in the southern part.
* The commercial operations will be thrown open from June 18 on Reach 4 and 4A and the underground section of the 24.2 kilometer Green Line.
* Commissioner of Railway Safety (CRS) K.A. Manoharan inspected the 12 kilometer Sampige Road – Yelachenhalli section of the Green Line for 3 days from May 29, he said.
* BMRCL, Chief Public Relations Officer, U.A. Vasanth Rao said,”We received the safety certificate from the Commissioner of Railway Safety on Thursday.”
People Also Viewed :
- 17 June, 2017 President Pranab Mukherjee to inaugurate Namma Metro’s Green Line Today
- 9 May, 2017 Speed Trials Conducted on Underground Section of Green Line by BMRCL
- 9 May, 2017 BMRCL Invited Tenders for Providing Parking Lots at 6 New Metro Stations
- 4 July, 2017 Work On RV Road-Bommasandra line of Namma Metro Phase-II to begin soon
- 29 August, 2017 Namma Metro To Acquire 4,000sqm land For Vellara Station
- 5 September, 2017 State Cabinet Approves Additional Rs 2,187 Crore For Land Acquisitions For Bangalore Metro Phase-II
- 24 June, 2017 Embassy Group Signs MoU With BMRCL For Construction Of Kadubeesanahalli Metro Station
- 29 June, 2017 BMRC Invites Bids For Work On Bangalore Metro Phase-II
- 15 February, 2018 Intel Signs MoU With BMRCL To Invest Rs 100 Crore For Bellandur Metro station
- 15 September, 2017 BMRC Releases Alignment For Extension Of Purple Line From Baiyappanahalli To Whitefield