Date of Post: 11 Dec, 2017
New Delhi: Senior IAS officer Pradeep Singh Kharola on Monday took charge as the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of Air India. Kharola assumed charge from Rajiv Bansal.
Shri Mahendra Jain IAS, ACS UDD took charge as MD, BMRCL from Mr Pradeep Singh Kharola.
Image Credit: Air India – Twitter
More About Pradeep Singh Kharola –
- A 1985 batch Karnataka cadre officer, Kharola would be steering the national carrier at a time when the government has started the process for its strategic disinvestment.
- He was the MD (Managing Director) of BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) since February 2015.
- Among others, Kharola has worked in various posts in Karnataka, including as the chairman of Karnataka urban infrastructure development & finance corporation Ltd.
- Also, he has served as principal secretary to the Karnataka chief minister.
Image Credit: BMRCL- Twitter
People Also Viewed :
- 23 August, 2017 BMRCL Called Tenders For Managing Parking Space
- 10 January, 2018 BMRCL Submits Detailed Proposal Of Metro Route From Nagawara To Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) To Centre
- 12 December, 2017 Bangalore Metro Update: Karnataka Cabinet Approves Rs 5,950 Crore Metro Rail Project From Nagavara-Kempegowda International Airport
- 25 April, 2017 Andhra Bank to provide Rs 236.5 crore loan to Hyderabad Metro
- 9 May, 2017 BMRCL received Rs 3,700 Crore Loan in-principle Approval from EIB for Phase 2 Underground Section
- 9 August, 2017 BMRCL To Implement Light Rail Project In the City
- 13 December, 2017 Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Approves $335 Million Loan To Finance Bangalore Metro Rail Project
- 6 October, 2017 Bangalore Metro Update : European Investment Bank (EIB) Signs a Finance Contract to Lend €300 million For Second Phase of Bangalore Metro
- 5 May, 2017 INR 1,100 Crore to be Raised by Bangalore Metro For Phase 2A via Innovative Funding
- 9 May, 2017 Speed Trials Conducted on Underground Section of Green Line by BMRCL