Date of Post: 01 Sept, 2017
Pune: The PMRDA (Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority) has appointed ‘Deloitte’ as transactional adviser to ready its bid document & evaluate companies that have made a bid for the metro rail project. The metro project from Hinjewadi – Shivajinagar will be implemented under the PPP (public private partnership) model & cost Rs 7,947 crore (approx US$ 1,242 Million).
PMRDA, chief, Kiran Gitte stated on the proposed 23.33 km Hinjewadi-Shivajinagar stretch,”We have a team of six people from the company who are experts in the field of traffic management, real estate, financial, railway engineering, taxation and law. They will evaluate the qualification of the bids and ready the agreement by September end.”
- The officials have been asked to ready the Request For Proposal (RFP) & the draft of the concession agreement by September.
- PMRDA expects the officials to work with them till the bid is finalised.
- Officials said, they will have to check everything from design, cost, the success of the project and transactions in the coming six months till the deal is finalised and after that too the officials will be retained till the work is completed.
- The transaction advisory for the project will execute the lease & legal agreement and has been chosen after evaluating several proposals, PMRDA chief said.
- 3 companies have evinced interest in executing the project & in the tendering process.
- While the bid will be readied by September the same will be finalised by 2017-end.