Date of Post: 07 Sep, 2017
Vadodara: Prime Minister Narendra Modi & Japanese PM Shinzo Abe will lay the foundation stone for the training centre in Vadodara for the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train project.
The training centre will be set up at the National Academy of Indian Railways (NAIR), Vadodara.
- Modi & Abe will lay the foundation stone for the centre through video-conferencing on September 14 from the athletics ground near Sabarmati railway station in Ahmedabad.
- Newly appointed, Railway Board, chairman, Ashwani Lohani visited the city on Tuesday to inspect the arrangements in Vadodara.
- Lohani visited the site of the training centre at NAIR, Vadodara and also inspected platform no. 6 at Vadodara railway station which will act as station for the bullet train.
- The training centre will be used to provide training & skills to all the human resources including railway & non-railway staffers who will be working on Ahmedabad-Mumbai section.
- Already, the land for the training centre has been identified at NAIR campus.
- An official said,”The total land is spread across 5 hectares. We will be using some unutilised land while some quarters will be relocated.”
People Also Viewed :
- 11 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project Update : Mr. Sanjeev Sinha Appointed as Advisor for Rs 98,000 Crore Project
- 14 September, 2017 PM Modi and Japanese PM Abe lay foundation stone for India’s first High Speed Rail project – CHECK LIVE UPDATES
- 12 September, 2017 Minister of Railways, Shri Piyush Goyal briefs about the High Speed Train Project Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad – Read More
- 12 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project Would Be Completed One Year Before Schedule: Piyush Goyal
- 15 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR Update : BHEL & Kawasaki in a Joint Venture To Manufacture Rolling Stock For Bullet Train In India
- 18 September, 2017 JICA To Give Loan Amount Of 10.453 billion yen For Construction of Training Institute for Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Rail
- 28 September, 2017 Final Survey For Vadodara Stretch Of Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project To Start Soon
- 27 September, 2017 R-Infra To Join Hands With Japanese Companies To Participate In Country’s First Bullet Train Project Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad
- 5 August, 2017 PM Modi & Japanese PM Abe to Lay Foundation Stone For Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Next Month
- 6 May, 2017 ToT & Make in India, the Important Pillars of Indo-Japanese Agreement on Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR Project