Date of Post: 20 Feb, 2019
The first phase of Ahmedabad Metro rail project will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi would on March 4 inaugurate the first phase of the Metro Rail Project. Recently, the first trial run on the 6.5 km route of the metro rail was successfully conducted.
- Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel said during question hour,”Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be inaugurate the first phase of metro train service in Ahmedabad on March 4.”
- The government plans to start operations of the metro rail on 6.5 kilometer route from March.
- The 6.5 kilometer route is a part of the first phase from Vastral in the city to Apparel Park.
- This stretch is the part of the 20.73km long East-West Corridor of the Metro Rail Project.
- In first phase, which is estimated to cost Rs 10,773 crore, the metro will connect suburbs in Ahmedabad along east-west and north-south axis.
To know more about recent developments of Ahmedabad Metro –
01 Feb, 2019: First trial run of Ahmedabad Metro rail conducted
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )