Date of Post : 25 Aug, 2017
Kerala: The Palakkad Division of Southern Railway launched “Cleanliness Fortnight” at the divisional headquarters in Palakkad.
DRM Naresh Lalwani inaugurated the drive along with officers & staff.
Commencing the drive from the office premises, the DRM directed the concerned to clear outdated records in the first place.
- Also, an exhibition was organised at the Divisional Office.
- C.H. Anil Kumar, Senior Section Engineer (Drawing), displayed his creative art using wastes such as plastic carry bags, paper plates, aluminium foil covers, paper cups.
People Also Viewed :
- 28 April, 2017 Railways sanctions Rs 218 crore for electrification of Villupuram-Thanjavur rail line
- 8 September, 2017 Railways Along With Gujarat Tourism & State Government To Renovate Vadnagar Railway Station
- 23 January, 2018 Nellore Railway Station To Get World-Class Passenger Amenities & Safety Measures
- 5 February, 2018 Foundation Stone Laid For Developing Chhayapuri Railway Station As Satellite Station
- 11 June, 2018 Minister of State of Railways Rajen Gohain Inaugurates New Station Building at Changanassery Railway Station
- 23 March, 2018 Ola Partners With South Central Railway To Facilitate Last Mile Connectivity At 3 Railway Stations- Secunderabad, Hyderabad Deccan & Kacheguda
- 17 August, 2018 Chairman Railway Board Sh. Ashwani Lohani inspects New Delhi Railway station
- 23 March, 2018 Indian Railways To Redevelop 68 Stations Through Its Own Resources
- 22 March, 2018 North Central Railway All Set To Redevelop 3 Stations – Allahabad, Mathura & Jhansi – By December 2018
- 18 October, 2017 Central Railways Gets Rs 10 crore From SBI Foundation For Restoring Heritage Building Of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus