Date Of Post: 01 May, 2018
New Delhi: Realty firm Pacific India has bagged a project from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to develop a shopping mall and multi-level car parking at Dwarka with an investment of around Rs 100 crore, a top company official said. Pacific India Executive Director Abhishek Bansal said,”We have bagged a project from DMRC to develop a shopping mall at Dwarka Sector 21 metro station.
- He added, the company will develop a total of 4.5 lakh sq ft area, including a shopping mall of 3 lakh sq ft of leasable area and a multi-level parking, having capacity of 600-700 cars.
- The total project cost of this metro mall would be Rs 90-100 crore and the same would be funded through internal accruals, Bansal said.
- He said,”The structure of the mall has already been developed by the DMRC. We will soon start the interior works and launch this mall by March next year.”
- “With two upcoming malls in the national capital, we will have a total of 5 shopping malls in our portfolio,” Bansal said.
- Last year, Pacific had bagged another project from the DMRC where it is developing a 2.5 lakh sq ft shopping mall and a multi level car parking with a capacity of 600 cars at Netaji Subhash Place metro station.
Image Credit: Varun Shiv Kapur – Flickr