Date of Post: 02 Mar 2019
The NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) on Friday said that it will finish the construction of a 300-metre walkway and e-rickshaw track to connect the Aqua Line with the Delhi Metro’s Blue Line this month end..
- The NMRC (Noida Metro Rail corporation) has started construction of the 2-metre wide walkway for pedestrians and a 5-metre wide pathway for e-rickshaws to ferry passengers between Aqua Line and Blue Line.
- The walkways will be between Sector 51 Metro station on the Aqua Line and Sector 52 Metro station on the Blue Line.
- Officials hope that once the Aqua Line is connected with the Blue Line the ridership will be increase.
- By this March end, the (DMRC) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will open a 6.67km stretch of the Blue Line from Noida City Centre to Electronic City Sector 62.
- Before Blue Line gets operation, the NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) wants to finish the construction of walkway and e-rickshaw carriageway.
- Around 75 metres stretch of the 300-metre walkway and carriageway has already been constructed and it is expected to be finished by the month end .
To know more about recent developments of of Metro–
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )