Date of Post : 04 Aug, 2017
Noida: 95% of the Civil Work of Noida Metro is completed now. The Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) is all set to auction the co-branding rights for all 21 stations in a way to earn the non-fare revenue.
About the Auctioning:
- The Auctioning would be done for the Noida-Greater Noida under-construction Metro corridor this month.
- NMRC has initiated an Expression of Interest inviting companies to acquire the naming rights of stations.
- The Corporation is getting ready to float a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the same.
- According to NMRC officials, they have received a total of 16 EOIs from leading companies.
- “These include hospitals, educational institutes, real estate companies, advertising agencies, corporate houses, among others,” said Keshav Kumar, Executive Director, NMRC.
- “We have received a good response from companies interested in taking over co-branding rights. While some companies have desired to take all 21 station rights, some want to take up one station and some others want to take five stations for branding. The highest bidders will be awarded the rights,” he said.
About Noida Metro :
- Stretch Length : 29.7 km
- No. of Stations : 21
- No. of Lines : 1
- Expected Train Length : 4 Coaches