Date of Post: 24 Jan, 2019
Noida: The Noida-Greater Noida Metro line will be inaugurated on January 25. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is scheduled to inaugurate the Noida-Greater Noida Metro line on Friday.
- The metro corridor also known as the ‘Aqua Line’ would run between Sector 71 station in Noida and the Depot Station in Greater Noida, covering 29.7 kilometer.
- The inaugural event would be held at the Depot Station from where the chief minister would take a ride on the new metro up to Sector 142 station.
- There are a total of 21 stations (15 in Noida and 6 in Greater Noida) on the corridor including:
- Sectors 52, 51, 50, 78, 81
- Dadri Road
- Sectors 83, 137, 142, 143, 144, 147, 153, 149
- Knowledge Park 2
- Knowledge Park 1
- Pari Chowk
- Alpha 1
- Alpha 2
- Delta 1
- Of the total, about 20km of the line is located in Noida and the rest in Greater Noida.
- The Noida Rail Metro Corporation (NMRC) has inked a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with the DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) to oversee the maintenance & operations of the Metro corridor for initial years.
- The final and mandatory safety inspection of the corridor was done last month by the Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) which gave its approval to the NMRC for launching commercial operations.
To know more about recent developments of Delhi Metro –
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )