Date of Post: 07 Aug, 2018
Nagpur: Work begins on Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) structure at Airport Metro Station. For this, Maha Metro is working at 90 ft height in the sky at Airport Metro Station.
- Construction at this height is a record in itself.
- In the case of Airport Station, the PEB covers the entire length 77.5m of the platform.
- The structure is follows the urban architectural theme.
- The Metro team is using some heavy and light components for the construction of this snow-white structure.
- Once completed the height of main column from the platform-3 level would be 5.2 meter, whereas the total height of structure from concrete to top would be 16.78 meters.
- The total area covered by this structure on platform level is 2,108 square metre.
- Once completed the PEB would act as roof for the station campus.
People Also Viewed :
- 19 November, 2018 Managing Director Reviews the Work of Sachivalaya Metro Station
- 6 November, 2017 Nagpur Metro Update: MahaMetro Begins Construction Work Of Viaduct At Reach-II From Sitabuldi-Maruti Automotive Square
- 17 July, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: CEG-AECOM Consortium Bags Two Packages of Detailed Design Consultancy for Chennai Metro Phase-II
- 15 May, 2018 Janakpuri West Metro Station of Delhi Metro’s Magenta Line To Get India’s Tallest Escalator
- 22 August, 2017 Bangalore Development Minister Reviews Progress Of Land Acquisition Of Metro Phase-II Corridor
- 8 January, 2018 MMRDA seeks to Connect Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport’s T2 to Bhayandar with New Metro Corridor
- 4 October, 2018 Cabinet Approves two Metro Rail Projects in Indore and Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh
- 9 December, 2017 Managing Director, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Inspects The Ongoing Construction Works From Charbagh Ramp Section To Hazaratganj
- 3 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro 3 Update: MMRC Completes 1,267 Meters of Tunnelling for Metro 3 Project
- 11 September, 2017 Pacific India Bags Contract From DMRC To Develop Shopping Mall & Multi-Level Car Parking