Date of Post: 13 Dec, 2018
Nagpur: The Viaduct work on in Reach-I from Airport South to Sitabuldi Metro Stations is all completed on Wednesday. The `Launch of Last Metro Segment’ on this stretch had signal completion of Viaduct work on Wardha Road.
The event to mark `Launching of last Metro Segment’ graced by Maha Metro MD Dr Brijesh Dixit, who launched the last segment near JP Nagar Metro Station on Wednesday.
Casting of all 2694 Segments have been successfully completed on 21.10.2018. Similarly, 3 overhead launching girders and 5 Ground launching systems have been deployed to complete all launching works in Reach-1. Three 200 MT cranes for Launching works have been used for the purpose.
Recent updates in Nagpur Metro project-
06 Dec, 2018 : At Agrasan and Telephone exchange station concourse level girder erection work in progress , as on date out of 153 girders for two stations, 65 no erection work completed.
29 Nov, 2018 : Work in progress at Airport Metro Station, Updates :-
- Technical rooms (SER, TER, UPS, ASS) initial handover under process.
- Granite flooring, tile flooring, Putti-painting work, Interior work are under progress.
- 04 No. Staircase for access from concourse to platform, construction completed
- Connecting bridge work is in progress
- PEB (pre Engineering Building structure) 415/429.28 ton assembling completed balance in progress
- Ancillary Building facade work under progress
- aprx 9760 M3 concrete of various grade used till date (eg. M15, M35, M40, M50) for construction of station. Balance is in progress
26 Nov, 2018 : First three train coaches for the Nagpur Metro come off production line
Source: Nagpur Metro