Date of Post: 13 Sep, 2018
Nagpur: A 3-Member Team of RDSO (Research Designs and Standards Organization), visited Priority Section of Nagpur Metro project to check readiness before oscillation trial run is conducted at 90 kmph. The inspection which continued almost the entire day, was followed by meeting with the senior officials.
- The team met Dr Brijesh Dixit managing director MahaMetro to know details of the Nagpur metro project.
- The team cleared conducting oscillation trials at 90 kmph.
- During the visit, the team inspected Airport South, New Airport and Khapri Metro Stations, including MIHAN Train maintenance Depot and inspected various facilities provided at all levels of the project.
- The team checked track fitness with respect to 90 kmph train speed.
- The 3-member team inspected Operation Control Centre (OCC), Station Control Room at Khapri and other two stations respectively.
- The team was briefed about the various facilities at the 3 stations by senior MahaMetro Officials.
- The team expressed satisfaction with MahaMetro’s readiness and gave its green signal for conducting of oscillation trials at 90 kmph.
- The oscillation trials would be held next week.
To know more about recent developments of Nagpur Metro-
Image Credit: Nagpur metro
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .