Date of Post: 20 July, 2018
Nagpur : Railway Board Chairman Ashwani Lohani visited the Airport South Station of Maha Metro Nagpur project. Member (Traffic), Railway Board Girish Pillai and other officials accompanied the Chairman. During the visit, Maha Metro, Managing Director Dr. Brijesh Dixit explained the various facets of the metro project to Chairman and his team of officials.
- Lohani inspected metro coaches, ticket counter, control room, AFC gates and other passenger facilities at Airport South Metro Station.
- Earlier the Chairman also visited `Mahiti Kendra’ and ongoing construction of the proposed 20-storey Metro Station at Zero Mile.
- He said, the international standard architecture of the Zero Mile station will definitely enhance the image of the Nagpur city.
- He added, the proposed heritage walk at this metro station will become a tourist attraction in future.
- Lohani also appreciated the rapid pace with which metro project work has been undertaken.
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information