Date of Post: 18 May, 2018
Nagpur: Work in Progress at Gaddigodam Metro Station. Pile Foundation Construction Work Started for Central Viaduct Portion of Gaddigodam Metro Station.
- This Station will be one of the Iconic Station with Multi-model Facilities.
- Gaddigodam Square Station is coming up as an Important milestone on the North-South corridor of Nagpur Metro.
- The elegantly designed station will be an unique infrastructure catering to citizens from Gaddigodam, Sadar and all locations on Katol road.
Source: Nagpur Metro
People Also Viewed :
- 8 May, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update : Civil work from Lokmanya Nagar (near Hingna) to Subhash Nagar progressing at a fast pace
- 2 November, 2017 Chennai Metro Update : Work On Elevated Stretch Of phase-I Extension Of Chennai Metro Rail Set To Begin Soon
- 21 August, 2018 Noida-Greater Noida Metro Update: NMRC Starts Trials On 5.7 km Long Sector-83 to Sector-71 Stretch
- 6 November, 2017 Nagpur Metro Update: MahaMetro Begins Construction Work Of Viaduct At Reach-II From Sitabuldi-Maruti Automotive Square
- 17 August, 2017 PMC Standing Committee Gives Nod To Construct Flyover At Nalstop Chowk
- 16 July, 2018 Pune Metro Information Centre to start at Chhatrapati Sambhaji Park
- 29 December, 2017 Pune Metro Update: Trial Run On First Corridor Of Pune Metro Rail Expected In 2018
- 13 October, 2017 Meerut Metro Update: First Phase Of The Metro Rail In Meerut To Merge With Delhi-Meerut RRTS Project
- 8 August, 2017 MMRDA Receives Permission From Defence Ministry For Construction Of Metro-7 On Defence Land
- 8 December, 2017 Chennai Metro Update: May Day Park to AG-DMS Stretch Of Chennai Metro Likely To Be Operational By The End Of 2018