Date of Post: 18 May, 2018
Nagpur: Work in Progress at Gaddigodam Metro Station. Pile Foundation Construction Work Started for Central Viaduct Portion of Gaddigodam Metro Station.
- This Station will be one of the Iconic Station with Multi-model Facilities.
- Gaddigodam Square Station is coming up as an Important milestone on the North-South corridor of Nagpur Metro.
- The elegantly designed station will be an unique infrastructure catering to citizens from Gaddigodam, Sadar and all locations on Katol road.
Source: Nagpur Metro
People Also Viewed :
- 28 April, 2017 Nagpur Metro: Work on Maha Metro’s 3 Stations To Begin in Mid-May
- 8 July, 2017 Nagpur Metro Creating a Futuristic Station at Kasturchand Park
- 7 June, 2017 Mahametro Saves Rs 47 Crore Through Optimization of Mihan Depot Design
- 30 January, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update: Mahametro To Complete Work On Hingna depot to Subhash Nagar Stretch Of Nagpur Metro Project By August
- 8 May, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update : Civil work from Lokmanya Nagar (near Hingna) to Subhash Nagar progressing at a fast pace.
- 23 November, 2017 Nagpur To Get Four New Metro Stations As MahaMetro Decides To Extend Length Of Nagpur Metro Rail By 3 km
- 4 September, 2017 Nagpur Metro Rail To Start Operations Between MIHAN Depot To New Airport Section From November
- 20 June, 2017 6 Top Companies Bid For Construction Of Kamptee Road Stretch Viaduct Of Nagpur Metro Rail
- 2 September, 2017 Maha Metro Begins Internal Trial Runs From Mihan Depot to South of Airport
- 19 September, 2017 Nagpur Metro Completes All Tests To Start Trial Run Between Mihan Depot & Khapri Metro Station