Date of Post: 08 Jan, 2019
Nagpur: Two rakes of three coaches each will reach city by next week on Saturday, the coaches reached Chennai Port and officers of MahaMetro received the coaches and inspected them. The Metro Coaches manufactured by train manufacturer CRRC will be used on 38 kms corridor connecting two-ends of the city.
- The coaches have started their journey from Chennai and are expected to reach Nagpur by next week.
- After receiving permissions of RDSO (Research Design and Standard Organisation) and Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) MahaMetro will run it safely in Nagpur.
- The coaches have safety measures for children, senior citizens, LED bulbs, emergency doors, time-table, announcement system, interior designs and other facilities.
- The stainless-steel body train coaches are designed to run at a maximum speed of 80 kmph.
- In 2017, CRRC Dalian, an affiliated company under CRRC Corporation, received a train coach order from the Nagpur Metro rail.
- The company will supply 69 coaches and provide train maintenance services for next 10 years.
To know more about recent developments of Nagpur Metro –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .