Date of Post: 15 Feb, 2019
Nagpur: MahaMetro has conducted a ‘Safety Run’ on Wednesday with the help of Buland Shunter Engine, between Airport and Jai Prakash Nagar Metro Stations. The Safety Run was conducted to test multiple features associated with the project like Track, Over Head Electrification (OHE), Stations and other associated essential components, said Dr Brijesh Dixit, MD, MahaMetro.
- Dixit said that the RDSO (Research Design and Standards Organisation) team would now visit Metro rail Project for inspection on Feb 15, instead of Feb 14, as announced earlier.
- The RDSO Inspection would be held using the coaches recently delivered to MahaMetro from CRRC, Dalian, China.
- He added that the train would run between Khapri and Congress Nagar Metro Stations.
- Dixit further said, major work at Airport Metro Station and other outstanding tasks at other locations have been completed and only the finishing work is to be taken care of.
- The remaining work at Airport Station would be over in the next three to four days.
- He assured that the Metro rail services would be operational very soon.
To know more about recent developments of Nagpur Metro –
06 Feb, 2019: Nagpur Metro to be operational by February-end
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )