Date of Post: 14 May, 2018
Nagpur: The Detailed Project Report (DPR) for phase II of Nagpur Metro, which was supposed to be ready by April-end, will now be ready by June-end. RITES would submit the draft this month, sources said. The source added,“We will suggest some modifications, if any, and then our consultant will submit the final report in June end.”
- The second phase will cover a distance of 48 kilometres.
- It will cost approx Rs 10,860 crore.
- It will have 5 routes, with 34 metro stations.
The 5 routes will be-
- Automotive Square to Kanhan
- Khapri to Butibori MIDC
- Lokmanya Nagar to Hingna Tehsil Office
- Prajapati Nagar to Transport Nagar
- Vasudeo Nagar to Dattawadi
Image Credit: Nagpur Metro
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .