Date Of Post: 17 Apr, 2018
Nagpur: The Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS), on Monday, conducted second and final inspection of Nagpur Metro project. The inspection, was conducted by two member team, led by Arvind Kumar Jain, Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS), Central Circle, Mumbai and a senior IRSE official.
During The Inspection-
- The team started inspection from Airport South Metro Rail Station.
- The team of 2 officials, which also included E Srinivasan, Deputy CRS, Southern Circle, Bangalore – first inspected the ticketing system at Airport South Metro Station.
- That was followed by inspection of the Station Control Room, Auxiliary Sub Station Room and other similar sites there.
- The team of two officials conducted similar inspection at the other 2 Metro Stations of New Airport & Khapri.
- The two officials also inspected track & traction system between the 3 mero stations.
- After conducting inspection at the 3 Metro Stations, the team visited the MIHAN Car Depot to check the rolling stock.
Image Credit: Nagpur Metro